18 April 2016, the Institute of State and Law of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University held a scientific-practical conference ” International and intrastate political and legal problems in the aspect of ensuring the duration of human life in the Republic of Kazakhstan” with participation of representatives of Almaty Akimat, Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The event was held within the framework of the scientific research activities of the working group of the Institute of State and Law, on a similar theme, ” International and intrastate political and legal problems in the aspect of ensuring the duration of human life in the Republic of Kazakhstan”. The main task of the organizers was to comprehensively examine the socio-economic, ecological and climatic, political and legal problems in the Republic of Kazakhstan, affecting the duration of human life in the context of relations with international standards, international obligations and national law.
Within the framework of the scientific-practical conference task has been put before the participants discuss topical issues in social and economic development of the country, which influence the duration of human life in the context of international and domestic political and legal problems. In the process, we heard reports, made suggestions and recommendations, both scientists and practitioners.
As a result of scientifically-practical conference were raised the following topical issues :
– Defining the role of the participation of government agencies in addressing issues on the prolongation of human life in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– Carrying out legal monitoring for the establishment and classification of international standards in the field of protection of human health;
– Identification of the influence of international law on the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of human longevity;
– Analysis of the legislative practice of foreign countries for the duration of human life;
– Identification of priority areas of the current legislation in the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of human longevity;
– Study of the socio-economic factors, in the context of legal support of the duration of human life.
Today our society is at a stage of development, when objectively the human factor becomes dominant, basic, but at the same time, itself, the development of social life leads to the fact that a person begins to act as a factor that has no price. Today it is necessary to create the model of development of the state, which will be implemented within the next fifty years.
This event will be the starting point for creating a dialogue between the people and the state, a dialogue that will identify and subsequently address the most significant problems of ensuring human life expectancy in the Republic of Kazakhstan.